Horizon Montessori School
Client contact: Diane Roberto, directress, (216) 321-9034
E-Reilly started taking over the school’s online marketing efforts in 2010. Horizon had zero online presence; they didn’t understand SEO, or how to shine on Google, Facebook, etc. Our team came in to serve as the webmaster and social media manager. We now serve as the webmaster only, but since 2010, we have done the following to establish their online presence:
- Created promotional videos to showcase on website and social media, and ultimately build brand awareness
- Posted a variety of content about the school onto their social media pages
- Inserted strong optimized keywords on all pages for higher rankings on search engines
- Set up an email blast system for the school to send out information about school events, closings, etc.
These efforts have resulted in:
- Page one ranking under various keywords for the past three years
- Significant increase in website traffic: 37% more traffic in 2014 compared to 2013. The Admissions page was their most viewed page during that time frame (over 3,500 visits that year, compared to 2,800 visits)
- Increase in Facebook and Twitter engagement, particularly among parents and alumni, who now frequently Share and Like the postings.
Reilly Painting and Contracting
Client contact: Michelle Bennett, controller, (216) 371-8160
We have been maintaining the social media, online review, and blog presence for RPC over the last few years. One of the biggest projects we undertook in August of 2015 was creating a new website on a WordPress platform to help increase search engine rankings, and to make it easier for customers to view information on their mobile devices.
These efforts have resulted in:
- An increase of over 3,000 website viewers from August through December of 2015 compared to the previous year period
- A 68% increase in mobile device users from August through December of 2015 compared to the same period in 2014
- An increase of $13,500 in revenue from customers citing “online” as the reason for their inquiry in 2015 compared to 2014
Precision Carpet Cleaning and Janitorial
Client contact: Doug McFadden, owner, (404) 704-4115
E-Reilly Consulting has been managing all of the company’s social media, email marketing, and SEO efforts since September 2014. Over the past two years, our online marketing efforts have resulted in:
- Increased business revenue by 10% (as of the end of 2015)
- Boosted website on a consistent page one ranking under many different local keywords
- Increased Google+ reviews to over 25, up from 5 since September 2014
- Established Google as their main source of new business
Client contact: Anne Kinchen, owner, (216) 280-0434
Lindsey Reilly worked with Anne from December 2014 – August 2015. Before she met Anne, Cleveland Accupuncture already had a fairly solid search engine presence under the phrase “acupuncture” and “acupuncture treatment.” But that was not Anne’s main goal; she wanted to promote and grow her fertility treatment services, and Lindsey knew that there were (and still are) women and men out there who didn’t know that acupuncture can help with these health issues.
After doing careful keyword research, Lindsey implemented different treatment phrases into the back-end and front-end of her website. She also encouraged Anne to blog more often using these keywords. As a result, from March – June 2015, Cleveland Acupuncture started seeing a 50% increase in clients.